As the situation continues to emerge, I would like to advise all of our customers and prospects with an update on business activities at Hard Bakka Pty Ltd.
While Hard Bakka Pty Ltd is remaining open we are continuing to prioritise the wellbeing of all our employees and of all the communities we serve, including our customers, prospects, suppliers and candidates.
Hard Bakka Pty Ltd is adhering strictly to the World Health Organisation and Australian Health Department guidelines.
We are monitoring the evolution of the situation continuously and ensuring all employees do the following things to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
• All employees cover coughs and sneezes with their elbows or a tissue
• Put used tissues straight into bins
• Wash their hands frequently with soap and water, including before and after eating and after going to the toilet
• Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers
• Avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth
• Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces such as workspace surfaces, benchtops, desks and doorknobs
• Clean and disinfect frequently used objects such as mobile phones, keys, wallets and work passes
• Increase the amount of fresh air available by opening windows or adjusting the air conditioning
In addition, we have enforced the following measures
• All working bays are now 5 metres apart
• Alcohol-based sanitiser/washing bay is provided in our factory and in the offices
• Social distancing within the advised 1.5 metre range is followed at all times
PPE and Safety
• All Hard Bakka Pty Ltd employees wear required safety gear at all times
• Safety Glasses
• Safety Face Shield
• Safety Gloves
• Ear Plugs
• Heavy protective apron
• Steel capped certified Safety Boots
We are keeping care and safety top of mind. It is an anxious and stressful time for our communities around Australia, and so we want to do anything we can to reduce panic and increase our strong commitment to safety.
We hope this information helps in understanding how Hard Bakka Pty Ltd are responding to COVID-19, and we appreciate the ongoing support from our employees and customers.
Hard Bakka Pty Ltd
Phone: (02) 9796 7888
Hard Bakka Steel Fabrication is a company with a 30-year tradition. We pride ourselves on reliable, world-class service. We appreciate the fact that serious projects require serious efforts, and always achieve stellar results, thanks to our experience.
We have done metalwork in Condel Park, profile cutting in Greenacre, shop fit-outs in Revesby, steel bending in Bankstown, steel fabrication in Liverpool, Preston and Sydney, steel welding in Moorebank, structural steel in Bankstown, and structural steel fabrication in Sydney. We will do anything, anywhere in NSW to cater to your needs. Your satisfaction is guaranteed!